There are many choices for medium length hair styles for thick hair, whether you are a man or woman. Even though hairstyle is a matter of personal preference, it will also depend on the practical needs of the individual. When it comes to choosing the right styles for thick or coarse hair, this should be one that will help to minimize the volume.
If you are considering a medium hairstyle, there are many options. For those wanting stylish hair cuts that require less maintenance and are easy-to-manage:
- Medium to Long- With medium to long length, the weight will hold down the hair to make it look less curly or wiry. If you are having a bad hair day, this cut will still give you the option of wearing it in a bun or ponytail.
- Layered cut- This kind of cut is ideal for thick hair,
- Wavy cut- A wavy hair cut is perfect for medium length thick hair, because the hair can be styled with an extra bounce. If you want, you could curl the ends of the locks to give it a more appealing look.
For those with hairstyles with thick hair:
- Braids- There are different braid styles for thick hair, but a simple one is to divide the hair in sections of three or five before braiding. French or fishtail braids will also work well for thick hair.
- Messy Bun- This is a simple and elegant way to style thick hair so that it looks attractive. Simple roll the hair up towards the middle of your head or maybe make a bun that is low to the shoulder.
- Ponytail- This is a practical and classic style to control thick hair. Ponytails can be done high or low, as both ways will look good on medium length hair.
- Partial Updo- This is a fairly simple style where you would tie up part of the hair and let down the rest. If you want, leave a few loose strands to fall on your face and you will get an elegant style for any occasion.
Men with medium length thick hair can also wear braid styles such as fishtail, twisted or French. Ponytail hairstyle is also another good option for medium length hair, whether it’s worn low or high. Essentially, the best hair cut for men with thick hair is the layered style. The hair can be cut in step-by-step layers to reduce the thickness and provide a look that is elegant.
As you can see, medium length hair styles for thick hair are many so there is no reason not to look your best. Once you master the techniques to tame your thick hair with unruly curls, then any of the styles above will give you a look that is more appealing.